Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last week at home

Its hard to imagine that I will be casting off in a few days now. Had a relaxing weekend and managed to catch a few world cup matches on TV. Sad to see the US team dropped out as well as the UK.

We made plans for a house for our new pet duck who is 3 weeks old and has moved into our pond after being in the brooder for a few weeks. Ali found her running around the tennis courts just a few days old and rescued her.















She can't fly yet, so she runs around the garden exploring. I'm not sure how long she will stay once she can fly, but its great fun having her here now, very entertaining as she chases after the fish and swims underwater!













There are quite a few other jobs that need doing around the house and garden, but I'm sure I will be more motivated to do them when I get back home from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Woke up July the 4th and Tuck (the duck) was gone! Hoping she will return one day. ;-(

    ReplyDelete